Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday week 24 - Q-finals & semi's


Dennis Kudla
So today there is quite a few matches where I totally disagree with the market. I might be abit naïve but today i think there is loads of flaws in the markets.

Hewitt should be much closer in odds against Del Potro.

I dont think Kudla will win but could really make life difficult for Tsonga which is trading 1.10 now and for me that is very low. The young american is perfoming well on the grass.

Backing 1.05 on Murray is definately not a fist pump back. Im probably gonna lay this and reverse it on Murray if he trades higher.

Monfils should be much closer in odds to Haas in my world aswell.
Gael Monfils

Lisicki to low for me aswell playing against Alison Riske.

For the clay courts Petkovic should make it alot tougher on Jankovic than the odds say. Halep - Safarova should be a really close one aswell. But I think Halep will take it in the end.

Vekic is a really intresting player also that starts off the day against Cirstea in Birmingham. I hope she can make it intresting against the inform Sorana.

As im writing it seems "smart" money is piling up laying Cirstea 1.60.

Stay Sharp! /Sammy


No comments:

Post a Comment