Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday: Something wierd happened

This is a screenshot from Stephens-Peng yesterday. After Peng won the matchpoint. There was these huge amounts of free money still laying around until Betfair closed the market which lasted for atleast 30 seconds. I wasn't really sure what was going on. I thought about backing my whole exposure limit 20k but with no stream and not knowing what was really going on i couldnt stomach it. For me after first set market was really wierd. But I had some losses to recoupe which was nice.


I wasnt gonna do any predictions today but here is some..

Bouchard to beat Cornet, Kanepi to beat Lepchenko, Oprandi to beat Peng, Sijsling to beat Jarkko. Thats about it.. other than that odds looks pretty decent. Ohh almost forgot Vasselin to beat Montanes...

GL @ the markets

/Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment